VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
VILLAGE OF BIRNAMWOOD
MONDAY, APRIL 8, 2019
Matsche Center, 363 Railroad St.
- Call to order
- Oath of office
- Adoption of agenda – posted???
- Motion to deviate from the order of agenda if necessary
- Public comments
- Reading and approval of March 25, 2019 minutes
- Approval to pay bills as presented
- Old business
- ballpark update – blacktopping or other surface in Spring, fence caps
- Assessor’s Plat update
- Park projects – energy source for Birchwood
- Cell phone tower
- Uplifting culvert solution – spring
- Adopt ATV/UTV on roadways ordinance
- Cty Rd N roadway repairs – spring
- New business
A: Additional employee
B: Brian Holbrook – Birdseye Aviation
C: Next meeting – April 22, 2019
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the Municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Village Clerk at 715-449-2001 or PO Box M, Birnamwood, WI 54414. Accommodations due to disability can be made by calling 715-449-3141 or 715-449-2001.
LAURI KLUMPYAN, CLERK
Posted Monday, April 1, 2019