VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
VILLAGE OF BIRNAMWOOD
MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2020
Matsche Center, 363 Railroad St.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Adoption of agenda
- Motion to deviate from the order of agenda if necessary
- Public comments
- Reading and approval of minutes
- Approval to pay bills as presented
- Old business
- Coronavirus update
- Sign Harter’s contract
- Committee reports
- Finance & Insurance –
- Property & Land Use – Backes Store lot sale complete, American Legion lot
- Parks/Events/Sidewalks – merry-go-rounds-Spring
- Water/Sewer/Streets – Corazalla Dr. sod removal
- Ordinances – review/adopt ordinances?
- Clerk communications
- New Business
A: Next meeting – January 11, 2021
B: Nomination papers due January 5, 2021
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the Municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Village Clerk at 715-449-2001 or PO Box M, Birnamwood, WI 54414. Accommodations due to disability can be made by calling 715-449-3141 or 715-449-2001.
LAURI KLUMPYAN, CLERK
Posted Monday, December 21, 2020