VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
VILLAGE OF BIRNAMWOOD
MONDAY, MAY 9, 2022
Matsche Center, 363 Railroad St.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Oath of office
- Adoption of agenda
- Motion to deviate from the order of agenda if necessary
- Public comments
- Reading and approval of minutes
- Approval to pay bills as presented
- Old business
- Committee reports
- Finance & Insurance – Grants?
- Property & Land Use –American Legion lot & Old Village Hall maintenance
- Parks/Events/Sidewalks – ballpark wheelchair access, ballpark ground base, spotlight for flag,
- Water/Sewer/Streets – Utility easement Corazalla Dr/N, tank inspection, well rehabs, sewer line Televising, fine screen replacement
- Ordinances – review/adopt ordinances?
- WWTP assistant committee update
- Clerk communications
- ARPA funds –
- New Business
C: Next meeting – May 23, 2022
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the Municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Village Clerk at 715-449-2001 or PO Box M, Birnamwood, WI 54414. Accommodations due to disability can be made by calling 715-449-3141 or 715-449-2001.
LAURI KLUMPYAN, CLERK
Posted Monday, May 2, 2022